We hope you love your new purchase, but if you don't, we can help!
CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
We are happy to offer you a full refund (less shipping) or exchange subject to the below conditions:
- Item must be returned (at the customer's expense) within 21 days of receiving
- Goods must be returned with proof of purchase
- Goods must be unworn and in their original packaging
- If an exchange is requested, the new item will be sent out at no additional cost to the customer. Please note, we are unable to hold items for exchange.
FAULTY RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
Every Jane Debster shoe is covered by our 2 year manufacturing warranty. In the unlikely event you believe your purchase is faulty, wrongly described or not fit for purpose within 2 years of purchase, please get in touch with us at email@example.com to arrange for it to be sent to our Assessment Centre. If the shoe is deemed to be faulty, wrongly described or not fit for purpose you will be offered a refund or exchange on your purchase and our sincere apologies.
PLEASE NOTE: We are only able to assess shoes up to 2 years old. Goods purchases more than 2 years ago cannot be accepted due to wear and tear.
HOW TO RETURN AN ORDER
For change of mind returns made 21 days of purchase, we are happy to offer a flat rate of $12.50 shipping to get your order back to us through our Australia Post Portal. For any faulty product returns, please get in touch with us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to return an order:
1. Make sure your order qualifies for a return, subject to our returns policy
2. Fill out the Returns Form enclosed in your order
3. Repackage the products you would like to return in their original box, as received, and place in a satchel with the completed returns form
4. Visit our Australia Post Portal to purchase and print your flat rate $12.50 label
5. Affix the label to the satchel and drop off at your local post office. Alternatively, you can use your own post method to send your return back to us at:
ONLINE RETURNS CENTRE
112-118 Dunning Avenue
Rosebery, NSW 2018
We will notify you once the return has been processed. Please note that a return can take up to 10 business days to be processed. This covers the time for your parcel to safely reach us and for your refund or exchange to be completed.
We do not accept responsibility for any lost or damaged returns. We highly recommend using a trackable postage method.
At this stage, we are unable to accept returns instore and apologise for any inconvenience.
RETURNS FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
All costs for international orders associated with shipping will be at the customer's expense. This includes purchases, exchanges and/or refunds.
*All items need to be returned to us unmarked, without signs of wear and tear, and in their original, undamaged packaging. For all footwear, please ensure to try them on somewhere they won’t get marked or damaged. If the returned item shows sign of damage or wear we have the right to decline a refund. In this unlikely event we will notify you by email and return the goods back to you.** Customers will be responsible for shipping and handling charges for any returns. Jane Debster recommends sending return parcels via registered post as we are not liable if your return is not received.** * Any refunds will be made in the same way as you originally paid and will be processed against the original credit cardholder details. Please be advised when we have received your purchase back, you should receive your refund in 3-5 days ( it can take longer depending upon your bank).Please note: No returns or exchanges are offered at any one of our stores